Thursday, February 24, 2011

Eliza @ 18 Months

How in the world did it happen?! My baby is 18 months old. This post is late because I just couldn't bring myself to write it down and make it real. I don't know how I feel about it all. However, I must document it and all her fabulous cuteness!
Here is some info on her at this exact moment in time:
Length/Height: 32.75 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 22.6 lbs (25th percentile)
Noggin: 45.5 cm (25th percentile)
Yes, she is tall and skinny. Wonder where she gets that from? Oh, and she only has five teeth. Poor toothless girl would really like some teeth.
Activities: Dancing, climbing into and onto everything, music makers, cheesing for the camera and seeing the "baby" afterwards, taking a "bubbo baas," playing with her sisters, running away from anyone trying to get her dressed (and getting her pants off as soon as I get them on), trying on everyone else's shoes, coloring, reading, snuggling, kissing, saying family prayer, waving at strangers.
Learning: Names of all her family and friends, animal identification and their sounds (almost all of them), color identifying (yellow, blue, pink), physical moves like riding a bus or twirling. Her vocabulary is finally taking off and she is adding new words daily - especially now that she knows if she says what she wants, that she'll usually get what she wants. Yes, she got several "noo baw" or lindor balls (noot balls in our house) today. She learns very quickly and amazes me daily. Guess she's got to keep up with her sisters!
I think her favorite thing in the whole wide world is getting her sisters to play along with whatever she wants to do...usually singing "If You're Happy and You Know It." (The movie below shows off her singing and dancing to Daddy in Disneyland.
She's got all of us wrapped around her goofy, happy little finger. Oh, how we love our Liza-loo!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how she got so big so fast! I almost too hard to accept! She's such a cute, silly, fun little bug. Love you Eliza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little character! I love that little grin in the tub. She may be tall and skinny, but she still has great cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her cheesy grin! Time IS flying! Remember when it was just Lily and Laura? It's weird to think we haven't always had these little ones. They just make our families complete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is too cute! I love that she loves that song! I love when she points to her happy face

    ReplyDelete