Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sibling (almost all) Get Together

It was just luck that almost all (missing only my bro. Steve) of my siblings were going to be in the LA/San Diego area at the same time. (This was while we were visiting Disneyland.) So, we coordinated and got together - definitely worth the little effort. Check it out! I got a (rather terrible, but at least you can see each one of us) picture of all that got together.
Sara was so incredibly excited to see Aunt Mel (and quickly warmed up to everyone else as well) that she was happy to give up DL time to hang out with family!
My sister was a wonderful hostess in her second home despite having her refrigerator go out that very day. And, oh Laura had so much fun writing notes with her!
We chatted and laughed until so late that the girls fell apart. How I wish we could all get together more often. It was definitely the greatest treat and highlight of our trip to be with my family! Oh, and there are lots more pictures of the event on the photoshop site.

4 comments:

  1. It really was such a fun part of the trip. It was so great to see everyone and the girls loved seeing family. It's their favorite thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely worth the effort and great for us "out-of-towners" to get all of us in a room at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun night! I loved having you all over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so great when all your family can get together. I'm glad it happened for you. I wish my siblings were closer too.

    ReplyDelete