Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day 2011

It takes a pretty special guy to be the father of 3 girls. Jason is the most amazing Daddy, ever! So, when Father's Day rolled around, we girls were excited to make the day extra special for him.

After sleeping in, the girls gave him presents (shoes, shirt, and flashlights) and homemade cards. They just couldn't wait for the spoiling to begin.
I think his favorite spoiling was all the amazing snuggles from the girls that he received all day long. As he said, "I have a rough life." Don't you just see it?!
We invited his parents over to dinner to celebrate Father's Day with us. (We celebrated with my folks a few days previously b/c they were out of town on the exact day.) The girls noticed that I hadn't decorated for the occasion, so they requested I fix that problem. Bless the internet. I was able to have decorations in perfect Jason style (He has always ADORED Superman. Plus, I think he rather looks like Clark Kent.) up and ready in no time. The girls were awesome decorating helpers.
Jason selected the menu for dinner and he picked a winner. We did salmon, krab salad, asparagus with hollandaise, bread and couscous (brought by Mom B) and ice cream for dessert. YUM-O!
We loved being able to have a good excuse to get together. And, one more time, thank you so much for being such an amazing daddy to our girls, Jason!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like tons of fun! Glad Jason had a good day, but how could he not with so many cute girls in his life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snuggles and endless hugs from all of my girls all day was definitely the best part! Thank you for making it such a great Father's Day, Love. I am one lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete