Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Family Pictures

I realized that it had been nearly a year since we last got family pictures taken. That is way too long in Eliza's little life and our old ones were horribly out of date. So, we contacted Lisa & Tyler, I made the skirts, and Lisa took these of us on Saturday.
I ended up hanging this one over our mantel!
I really thought about putting this one over the mantel, but it ended up on the kitchen magnet board because I liked our faces bigger on the picture that was further away.
I love this one that shows our garden this year. I put it downstairs in a family collage.
I was super glad to get ones of both Jason and I with the kids.
I put this adorable picture of the girls in each of their rooms!

Didn't Lisa do an amazing job?! I mean seriously, we had a 4 yr old, and a not quite 2 yr old and we got this many amazing shots. The pictures are beautiful; she was great with the kids; and she was totally reasonably priced. Yep, I'm afraid she's stuck photographing our family regularly! Thanks again, Lisa!

4 comments:

  1. The pictures are excellent and of course all of you couldn't be more beautiful (or handsome in Jason's case).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest family! I may have to borrow your expanse of lawn for pictures sometime. :o)

    I love the one of you with the girls and the one of the three girls! It really shows off the super-cute skirts you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pictures! I am impressed at how fast you got them on your walls, Your friend did do a great job, although it probably wasn't hard since you have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them!!! You guys are so cute, and I love the skirts the girls were in on Sunday! Such talent you have.

    ReplyDelete