Friday, August 06, 2010

Seaside Family Photo Shoot

While at the family reunion, we got new professional pictures taken. Our photographer did all sorts of groups. Here are some of my favorites!

The whole big group of us! I've added 2 babies since the last one we took, so I'm super glad to have it be updated.

All the grandkids. You can see most of everyone's heads which are all turned to camera, no one is making a goofy face. I count that as a major success!

My folks! The last one I had of them was their mission picture. So, I'm glad to have a more casual one of them.
My parent's nuclear family - my folks and sibs. I think we all look pretty good :)

My parents, their kids and spouses. It's amazing what good pictures you can get with adults who look to camera and smile on command.
My siblings! I think they are the cutest ever!

Our little family playing and showing our true family colors! Btw, the water was FREEZING!

Another one of our little family!
I picked the laughing one to go over our mantel, the other one to go downstairs with the big family picture. I'll be putting the grandkids pic in each of the girls rooms on their magnet boards, and my sibs and folks in the family room. I can't wait to get them...thank heavens Costco does 1 hr printing!

5 comments:

  1. What a good looking family! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What terrific pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures of a Beautiful Family! Wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun it was to have the whole family together for these great pictures. The memories of all my loved ones will be forever.

    ReplyDelete