Sunday, August 08, 2010

Eliza's 1 Year Pictures - First or Only Attempt

I managed an attempt at Eliza's 1 year old pictures just the other day. I had trouble with the lighting and am thinking about re-doing them. I think she looks adorable, it is just that my photography skills are lacking. What do you think and which do you like? Is it worth the effort to take the background outside for a new lighting situation and try again?
Her big, squinty-eyed smile

Happily Chatting
Laughing

Folding her arms and looking up
Love those toes and the sparkle in her eyes

3 comments:

  1. What a precious little beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those pictures are great and really captured her. Nice work, Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you did a great job. I wouldn't worry about taking more.

    ReplyDelete