Monday, August 02, 2010

Big (Potato) Guns

If the most fun thing you did this weekend was to shoot potatoes out of a homemade cannon...you might be a redneck! Yes, we had some fantastic redneck fun at the cabin this Saturday. Danny brought potato cannons from CA and we blasted them off at the family party.
Everyone, young and old, enjoyed shooting them. I loved watching everyone's faces as they did so.
Jason particularly enjoyed them. So, he got the plans and it looks like we'll be constructing some of these puppies for ourselves soon! Thanks for bringing them Danny!
We also had a lovely dinner. Kids played in the water. Adults laughed and chatted! My folks, my bro Steve's fam, Danny's fam, my nephew Ben & Alex, and us came up. It was a great family time at the cabin!

4 comments:

  1. It truly was a "blast"! Loved being there with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful time with great weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun. I have definitely got to make me one of those. Oh...and the girls liked it, too! :D

    ReplyDelete