Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Jeff and Marilee's Wedding

My brother Steve's oldest child, Jeff, got married on March 8th.  It was our crazy day and I was so blessed to be in the temple, surrounded by the love of family and feeling the peace of the Savior.
That night we went to a lovely dinner in Bountiful and stayed for a few minutes of the reception.  The toasts made me so happy - I cried and laughed.  (Don't Jeff and Marilee have great initials? Oh, and I forgot my camera in the hustle and bustle of the day.)
The next Saturday, March 15th, was the open house in this valley.  We got to work with the family in the morning setting up Jen's super fun and lovely vision of a "weather" reception.  (Jeff is going to be a meteorologist and has wanted to do this as long as I can remember.)  Then we partied with the family that night.
As an aside, my girls sure love Jeff and Marilee!  They are so sweet to them.  When Eliza saw them walk in, she just ran up and hugged them.  There really is nothing better than family that can work, laugh, love and support one another!  I am so blessed to have siblings and their remarkable kids nearby!

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you and Jason with the J&M, cute! It looks like a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time we had with you and family at sweet Jeff's and Marilee's wedding! Nothing better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun to celebrate Jeff and Marilee's big day with them! There is nothing better than family and there is no where else I would have rather been than there with Steve & Jen, their family, and Jeff & Marilee! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete