Thursday, June 22, 2006

Curly Girlies

I regularly get asked by people who don't know me that well, "Where does Laura get her curly hair?" Just an aside; isn't it gorgeous?!
Well, I got my hair cut yesterday. My wonderful Jason knew I wanted it done and made the appointment for me. I asked my stylist to give me a cut that would work with my curl. She did and I love it. I have never seen my hair this curly. Another aside; I really love the feeling of getting a good haircut. I just feel fresh and light. It's marvelous.
Here is a picture of us together. Maybe if I wear my hair down and curly instead of back in a ponytail, people won't ask where she gets it anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:27 PM

    Melinda: So cute. I miss seeing you. Your daughter is adorable. Love, Steph's mom Kim

    ReplyDelete