Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Father's Day

The strangest thing happened this year. Both of our Dads (Fitzgerald and Breinholt) were out of town on Father's Day. So, we celebrated Father's Day with them last night.Unfortunately, Laura had lost the wonderful priming I had done for Jason's Father's Day and said "Happy Birthday" to each of them when she handed them their presents. Well, at least she said lots of spontaneous "Happy Father's Day" wishes to Jason on Sunday.I know I say it all the time that Jason is such a great Daddy, but I'm going to say it again. Jason is a GREAT Daddy. He is the perfect mix of playmate to Laura and helpmeet to me. Jason's love of children and their attraction to him is one of the things that first made me fall in love with him. That love has expanded exponentially since we have become parents. Thank you, Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment