Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Little Luxuries

Today I thought Jason and I should post our Top 5 little luxuries. These are the little indulgences that make us happy. We also got a new camera yesterday and here are two pictures we took with it. The little thing made of Legos that Laura is holding is a penguin and her name is Carrold (pronounced like Harold with a "k" sound at the beginning) which Laura makes each time we break out the Legos.

Melinda
  1. Smelling Yummy:I have piles of lotions and perfumes and it is more exciting for me to pick out my scent each day than to pick out my clothes
  2. Having long shirts: to not have to yank on my shirt each day to maintain my modesty is pure heaven
  3. Dr. Pepper: it's a true addiction and I don't think I could start my morning without one
  4. My Girlfriend's Kitchen: pulling a homemade meal out of the freezer is just the best
  5. Receiving a "Top 10": Jason sends me the top 10 reasons he loves me that day in an email almost daily. Isn't that just the most decadent thing ever?!
Jason
  1. My big, big HDTV. It makes me happy any time we watch, well, pretty much anything.
  2. Getting a "Top 10" from Melinda almost every day. I'm totally spoiled.
  3. Ice cream. We always have some on hand for me and I have some pretty much every night. What could be better?
  4. My new DVD player that I got for Father's Day that "up samples" DVDs to play in HDTV resolution. It's a beautiful thing. Give me a moment...I'm all veklempt...
  5. Free soda at work. I am truly addicted to soda and now it's free! Which is a good thing and a bad thing...

1 comment:

  1. I think you two will act like newlyweds forever. "Top ten reasons I love you" - you should only get those once a year!!!

    ReplyDelete