Thursday, June 08, 2006

Oh What a Beautiful Morning

Don't you just love it when your morning goes great?! My morning has been wonderful and I expect a wonderful day to follow.

I woke up sore this morning from hiking with the Young Women last night. Oh, it is so wonderful to be healthy enough to hike again! Then, I went in and awakened Laura and got little arms wrapped around my neck and a little voice singing "How Much is That Doggy in the Window". Pure heaven!

When I went downstairs, lovely roses were waiting for me. Jason brought them home to me last night. There was no particular reason for him bringing them, too. I felt incredibly loved. And when I saw them again this morning, they made me feel all loved and happy again. Aren't they beautiful?I was also told by my darling friend from my ward, Andrea Morrill, that my favorite lip stuff in the entire world, C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint, is on sale. It moisturizes, adds a hint of color and even freshens my breath. Really, it is the best! I'll be stocking up.

The last part of my fabulous morning (okay, it was really at noon) was being able to go to lunch with one of my best and oldest girlfriends, Julia. We ate marvelous crab wontons and it was heaven to be able to chat sans kids. I adore that I have friends I still see regularly who can laugh with me about High School memories and complain about the current state of real estate. I really am about as fortunate as I can get. Plus, isn't Jewels so sassy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment