Thursday, June 15, 2006

Run Run Run

Laura is a tease. It's fantastic. I wanted her to pose for me by the flag so that I could post a picture of us celebrating Flag Day. Laura decided it would be much more fun to run away from me. She would go near the flag for a split second then run away from it as fast as she could. All the while she was just squealing with laughter. Jason and I just kept running around after her and we all couldn't stop laughing. Isn't it just great to run barefoot on the grass in summertime? Anyway, we finally got the picture with the flag.
Throughout that photography process, I also got a picture of the corner garden. It would appear that Miracle-Gro is a miracle. We sprayed that garden with it and also our rose trees and all of them are thriving. Hallelujah.
Finally, after all that running, Laura was just wiped out. She decided to watch a movie (she's currently on a major Winnie the Pooh kick) in the playroom and chill out. Oh, how she loves to lounge in that big red chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment