Thursday, October 19, 2006

Self Defense and Book Club

For Young Women's this week we had a class in self defense. It was awesome. Lots of the girls' moms came and really made it wonderful. We felt stupid punching the air, but it was SO GREAT for the girls. I am grateful these girls have had a lesson on it, the world is so scary these days. Here are some pictures of the girls learning about strength, battling with the guy in the big red suit and me cheering on one of the moms.

We also had book club this week. It was on Twilight and almost every lady loved it...some even as much as I did! We have switched from being church sponsored to being a neighborhood club. I'm enjoying the freedom of choice that gives us now. We had a lot of ladies come and I hope it just grows! More time with smart women is a good thing for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment