Tuesday, November 07, 2006

4 Years and a Great Game

Our Jazz are 4 - 0! Isn't that awesome?! We had an amazing time at the game last night. We screamed our lungs out and enjoyed watching the Jazz work hard. It was a great and close game, and we had great seats. Therefore, we had a blast. It sure is wonderful to have Derek Fisher on the team and to have a healthy team. Here are some pictures of us after the game enjoying the new statues of Karl Malone and John Stockton (*sigh*). Those are Jason's feet (a size 11) next to Karl's footprint, my hand next to John's, and us in front of the Stockton statue.
Finally, I just have to say what a wonderful husband I have in Jason. Thank you for the last 4 years, baby! I can't wait to see what the next 50+ bring!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 4 years!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lover! I can't wait to see what the next 50+ bring either!

    ReplyDelete