Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Princess Playing

Laura and I have had so much fun the past couple of days that we have been home together. We've gotten into a lovely routine and are super comfy. In the morning we have breakfast, get ready and pick up the house. Then we do an art project until it's time for lunch. After lunch we have quiet time for about an hour and a half. (Yes, Laura has given up her nap and we've moved to "quiet time".) Following quiet time we play like crazy until it's time to get dinner ready. On Monday we spent hours outside running, swinging and sliding. We had an absolute blast, despite the cold weather.
Yesterday, Laura called her best friend Lily to come over and play princesses. They both got dressed up and were adorable. They danced and sang to one of those princess karaoke/dance along movies and then they just played together. I just couldn't stop staring at them all dressed up and imagining. Oh, how I love my girly girl. And, I had a marvelous time chatting and laughing with one of my best friends, Karyn, while our daughters were playing.

1 comment: