Monday, November 06, 2006

How 'Bout Them Jazz!

One of our favorite times of year is basketball season when we get to watch our Utah Jazz. We even upgrade to the "sports" package on dish so we can watch all the games.

The last few seasons have been fun to watch, but it's been hard to not even make it to the playoffs. But not this year! Our Jazz are looking great. I know it's an early season, but they have started off 3-0 and that's against Houston and Phoenix.

We have had an absolute blast hooting and hollering at the TV for these last 3 games and are ecstatic to be able to see them play Detroit tonight in person for our anniversary. That's right, my wife wanted to go to dinner and a Jazz game for our anniversary. What can I say? I'm the luckiest man alive!

Go Jazz!!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I knew it was in November but I can never remember the exact date! Hope you guys have a blast!

    ReplyDelete