Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Joy School

Today was Laura's first day of Joy School. She packed her pencil box with care, collected her "Show and Tell" item and ran straight into school at Melanie's. I was thrilled that there were no tears and no anxiety. She really is growing up.I just feel like the luckiest woman in the world that my neighborhood friends were so happy to include Laura and I in their already running Joy School. I felt super loved on Sunday when I got home from dinner at my parents to 3 messages on my machine about it. Yep, we are lucky to be surrounded by such neat women and their kids. Thanks ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my holy freaking cute picture! I'm glad her first day of Joy School went so incredibly well. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for good friends!!!

    ReplyDelete