Thursday, November 09, 2006

Bishops "Snorehouse"

Last night at dinner I was explaining to Laura that the mutual activity I was going to was at the Bishops Storehouse. She checked out the map I was looking at in order to help me find it. She immediately pointed out the location of the "Snorehouse" to me. And then asked me why I had to go to the "Bishops Snorehouse" instead of playing with her. Needless to say, Jason and I had a great time laughing about the place Bishops go to be trained on how to sleep on the stand: the "Bishops Snorehouse."Unfortunately, the activity really was a snore. Somehow things didn't get coordinated correctly (please note that the Young Men were in charge of this activity) and we never did anything at the Storehouse except wait. After waiting over an hour, filling the time with laughter and riddles, we went to Macey's and got ice cream. It was good to have time to chat with the girls.

1 comment: