Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ho Jo

I recognize this is ancient news, but I've been ill this past week, so it is coming now. We went to the Howard Jones concert last Saturday. It was tons of fun. We went with our friends Brian and Steph and it was great to catch up with them. We are super excited they are building a home nearby us and we can see them more often.
The concert was exceptionally entertaining. Howard played all his old classics (which sound very modern when played acoustic) and threw in some awesome new stuff. I guess we'll have to purchase the next CD when it comes out. And, as Steph said, he'd make a great dinner guest. He was very witty and interesting.

Something that we noticed is that there were all ages at his concert. We sat next to seniors and in front of high school students. Gotta love it when music reaches that great a variety of people!

1 comment:

  1. I am missing my daily dose of Melinda. I hope that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete