Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sara at Six Months

This post is incredibly late due to technical difficulties. But here are some of Sara's six month pictures. They were harder to get this time because she is so much more active and mobile. She liked hugging the bear and looking at her sister, but we did finally get a good one.


At her six month appointment, Sara came in at 17 lb 8 oz (90%), her head at 90%, and her length/height off the chart (significantly above the 97%...what would be like 120%) at 28.75 inches. According to the doctor she is tall and skinny. Can one really be skinny with those cheeks?! And, here she is in a new outfit I got for her pics and a darling hand-me-down outfit from her sister. Um, yah, Laura wore these clothes when she was a year old.

I got her professional pictures taken (Thank you for your help, Mom!) and they turned out beautifully. In fact, they asked me for a waiver so they could use her session/pictures for marketing purposes. Yep, that gave me a big proud mama head. Here are a few of those pics (low resolution due to copyright issues in the studio's email). My very favorites are the ones on the collage.

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! Can I get the copyrights too! :) What a cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jason,
    I don't know if you remember me. We served together in Geneva on Sherill Street. I saw your website on the NYRM website so I thought I'd check it out. It looks like you have a nice family. You can check out my family's blog at http://jwkmearl.blogspot.com/

    Jonathan Earl

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie. I want to sign a waiver. It would give me a big head too. She's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete