Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ballet Time

As if I didn't have enough on my plate with YW, Jason in the Elder's Quorum Presidency, and having two little girls, I am now teaching ballet. I got a call from Laura's studio director in a real bind on Sunday and I will now be teaching the pre-ballet and kinderballet classes once a week. It is a great thing that Laura's class will be free and that we get to spend some extra special time together just the two of us. Not great is the fact that I wear a leotard. Two children do crazy things to a woman's body. Thank heaven the girls are 3-7 years old and not judgmental.
It was a fun time and I think I'm really going to love using this old talent of mine in a Mommy way. A big shout out and Thank You to my parents who are watching Sara for me each week while I teach!

5 comments:

  1. I love everything about it. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my 2 cute dancing girls. That is the cutest picture of you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In spite of how very busy you are I think that this will be a geart time to relax and refresh yourself. You love dance and you will be an awesome teacher to all the girls and what beautiful memories for you and Laura to share! I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish Emma could come. And come on - I'm sure you look great in a leotard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mommy, I love doing ballet with you!
    love
    Laura

    ReplyDelete