Monday, August 18, 2008

Manly Birthday

Jason's birthday was this past weekend. It was a very manly celebration! His presents were manly: a blower/vacuum and chainsaw from our little family, and a pressure washer from my folks.
Also, our date (the thing my sweet hubby wanted the most) was also manly. We saw Batman: The Dark Knight while my folks watched our girls. It was an excellent movie and surprised me with it's social commentary in addition to great action and effects. Then we went out to Tepanyaki for steak and shrimp while J's folks watched our girls. It was so wonderful to be able to have some time together...that time was definitely the greatest gift.
Then, J's folks had us over for dinner and cake on Sunday. It was lots of fun!
And a quick little tribute to my love! Thank you so much for being the best teammate in the entire world. Thank you for laughing at the same things I do. Thank you for sharing my taste in music, food, tv, friends, etc. Thank you for loving me so much that I am completely secure in that love. Thank you for being such an amazing provider, wonderful father, worthy priesthood holder, and brilliant man. I love you more than anything!

4 comments:

  1. Jason...we all got to share some wonderful times with you and your family! Awesome birthday for an awesome son! Loved the comments to you from your awesome wife! Life just gets better each and every year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jason!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my Lovey. I had a fantastic and "manly" birthday and got exactly what I wanted. A date with you. Thanks for being the best ever, my best friend in the world, and my teammate forever and always.

    I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so sweet!

    We're glad you had a great birthday Jason. We appreciate you watching our boys so we could spend some time together too!

    You are both awesome!

    ~the Devereaux's

    ReplyDelete