Saturday, August 02, 2008

Friends

Friends are one of the best things in my life. Thank you to all the friends and family who blessed my life recently in my hard time with their calls, hugs, cards, and comments. You helped me more than you know!

Sara and Laura are also lucky to have some pretty awesome friends. My friend Karyn has two little girls just the exact same ages as mine. Look how darling they all are!! And, here is a bonus picture of Sara with her cousin Garrett, who I know will also be a friend.


Also, I'm super happy to have one of my best friends back in town, Steph. Who despite an absolute flop of an activity in the International Culture Festival, still always make for a great evening together. Though, Larry did get some good Armenian food and we all saw Thurl Bailey, unfortunately, that local activity does not come with a high recommendation. Playing in their backyard and eating Betos was much better!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Sara is looking so big! I love how her cute hair is flipping out at the bottom now.

    Also, thanks for your nice comment on the pictures of Lucy! Honestly, if you ever want pictures of your girls, I would love to take some. I'm dying for more practice, and Lucy is so sick of my constant picture taking!

    Anyway, hope things are going okay for you guys-you're in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are SO cute! I can't wait to do another crafting day with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends are what it's all about. Thank you all for your friendship either recently or throughout the years. You're friendship means the world to us.

    And thank you to my best friend in the world, my gorgeous and brilliant wife. You are what I live for and I don't know what I'd do without you. I love you forever and always!

    ReplyDelete