Friday, August 22, 2008

Updates

I did get a few things done while dealing with the chaos of the past couple weeks. The girls and I went to Liberty Park and played in the water there with Steph and Creed. It was a great time!
I made a ton of homemade freezer jam. I think my new favorite kind is raspberry peach, but the blackberry raspberry turned out yummy too.
I made some new hairbows for the girls with my mom's crocheted flowers. She also taught me how to make them. Thank heavens she had taught me to crochet years ago so this process wasn't insanely difficult. Aren't they just adorable?!
We watched my friend Deborah's kids. Have I mentioned that Laura is the coolest kid ever?! Look at her with Deb's boys!
Most importantly, Sara is walking. Walking exclusively! It is wonderful and crazy. I think she waited to walk until she could go faster than she could crawl. Also, she adores being able to carry something as she moves. Look at her go!


7 comments:

  1. I love our kids and that video of Sara walking is the cutest freaking thing ever. Way to go, girl!

    We are lucky, lucky kids to have such amazing girls. And they're so amazing because they have the best mommy ever! Thanks Lover Bear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara really can walk...go girl go! She is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda....I don't know how in the world you do all that you do and may I add....do it so very well! You are amazing! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are adorable and I LOVE Those cute hair clips!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for watching my kids for me! You are the greatest!

    Wait until you see the cute flowers that I crocheted! You and your mom are my inspiration... now if only I had girls. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jam - you ubber mommies, what to do with you. I guess I'll just have to pay you for some yummy jam, cause I'm not making any!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot believe that I have not seen you in so long that Sara is walking! Sorry that I have dropped off the face of the earth! I miss you! You are awesome for being so productive. If I only I could be the same!

    ReplyDelete