Thursday, September 25, 2008

Size Updates: Sara 15 Months, Laura 5 years

Wow, I'm late on this post being that Sara will turn 16 months in a week and a half. Alas, I put off her appointment a bit so that I could do Laura's 5 year old appointment at the same time. So, at least I am early with Laura.

Sara's Stats:
Length: 33 inches (still above the 97th percentile)
Weight: 27 lbs 1 oz (93rd percentile)
Noggin: 48 cm (95th percentile)
Words: ANYTHING. She is a total copycat and adds new words to her vocabulary every day. She is starting to speak in two word sentences like "Ow Mou" to tell us that her mouth hurts from teething or "Lala Boo" to ask Laura to read her a book or even "No No Ow Knee" to tell me that she didn't want shots in her leg at the doctor like Laura just had.
Activities: Climbing. This child is a MONKEY. She climbs everything all the time. Running. I think she waited to walk for so long so that she would be faster at walking than at crawling immediately. I also think that she runs in order to keep up with Laura who she follows around everywhere. Swinging. She could spend hours in the swing. Reading. This kid and I read books all day long. Kissing and Snuggling. Sara is a major lover and dishes out the kisses with reckless abandon. We all love it!

Laura's Stats:
Height: 41.5 inches tall (25th percentile)
Weight 37 lbs (25th percentile)
I'll list her progress when I blog about her actual birthday. But, I think my tender, brilliant, gorgeous little Laura is perfect!

5 comments:

  1. Your kids are way cute! And it looks like you had a wonderful trip in Disney land! I want to go!! :) Good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have beautiful, wonderful kids and you are such a great Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are gorgeous!
    They are tons of fun too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Sara needs to come over to teach Lucy some of her fabulous walking tricks!

    They're both adorable-happy birthday to Laura!

    ReplyDelete