Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Treasure Hunt

My girls had a great time participating in my parents traditional treasure hunt at the cabin on Sunday. It all began with this fabulous invitation. Yes, my parents are that cute!
The the hunting and candy eating began in full force. Sara liked the candy most. Laura liked the hunting most. And I liked the creativity of my parents most.
We also had a fabulous dinner up there (pot roast with the fixins, fruit, root beer floats and smores) and played with all the cousins. Sara made lots of new friends: though I think she liked baby Garrett the best! I don't think at this young they count as kissing cousins, do you?

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we had to miss it and so glad you all had such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think that Sara kissing Garrett is the best. They will have so much fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!
    I bet that treasure hunt was awesome!

    Sara is such a cutie. I think just about anybody would take some kisses from her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful family party! I am glad that you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete