Thursday, November 05, 2009

Eliza at 3 Months

How the time has flown. Eliza is three months old. She smiles regularly and coos like crazy and definitely recognizes the people she loves - her family. Eliza also has a penchant for "pat-a-cake". She continues to be our fake baby and is so easy-going. She never spits anymore, hardly ever cries, eats great, and sleeps beautifully.
Eliza loves to be upright and looking around. She spends a lot of time in the Moby wrap and would spend a lot more time in her bouncy seat and swing if Sara couldn't attack her while she was there. She is getting very strong and we call her our "bobble-head" because she is always bouncing it around to get a good look at things.
Mommy's nicknames for her are "Buggaly" and "Liza" and "Angel Baby". Sara calls her "My Rellis"- we have no idea what this means, but she always says it and says it very sweetly. Jason calls her "Lizzie". And, my parents (mostly to tease Sara) call her "Ellie". Yep, lots of love everywhere shown by all these pet names.
Here are Eliza's comparison pictures. Look at these most kissable cheeks and chubby thighs - yummy! Also, the fuzz of hair on the top of her head is so strokable. She has also grown out of most of her 0-3 mo items and is into many of her 3-6 month clothes. But, like Laura, Eliza has tiny feet and doesn't fit into hardly any of the many shoes Mommy would like to put her in.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures! You did a good job! I knew that you could. I love the dress. It's a great color on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a beautiful angel baby, and how I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does sound like an angel baby! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures! I can't help but notice her chin. Gasp. Even if I'd never seen her before, I could pick her out of a lineup as one of ours. She's a beauty too and what a cute dress you got for her! I need to come and see her soon now that I'm feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that cutie-patootie! I love those chubby cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liza looking pretty in red and she is getting go big so fast. I can't believe that she is three months old already!

    ReplyDelete