Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Eliza @ 11 Months

We snapped these comparison pictures of MissE right before we got on the road for the family reunion, so this post is ridiculously late.
The biggest news this month is that she is crawling. Oh my does she love that freedom! She's getting a lot better at standing so we have had to lower her crib. She loves to wave hello and goodbye, clap her silly golf clap, smile her huge grin, give slobbery open mouthed kiss kisses, and follow her sisters everywhere. And, she is obsessed with the bathtub, play table, and outdoor swing. Eliza loves to feed herself, but still has no teeth so her options are limited. She is a whiz with a straw and really loves drinks of anything.
**Thanks to my big bro Danny who bailed me out, and reduced my mommy guilt by having these photos on his computer and sending me a bazillion emails with them!

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect, precious baby. How I love her diving in to give one of her special kiss kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliza just has the best smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little stink bug! I love that girl so much. How can you possibly be sad with those smiles hanging around your house?!

    ReplyDelete