Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Girl's Night - Eclipse

It's tradition now - and a fun one. We all went to see "Eclipse" (on opening night at 8 pm) together: Andrea, Andrea, Karyn, me and a new friend Linda. We had a yummy dinner beforehand at Iggy's and then went to the flick! This, imho, is the best of the movies in this series.
And, in case you were wondering, I have the best girlfriends EVER! Not only did they bring vampire teeth, but they also commandeered the men's restroom so the lady with the bladder disorder (me) didn't have to wait 20 minutes in line at the end of the movie! Yep, they are the coolest ladies in the world!

3 comments:

  1. We are great friends!!! It was so fun to go out with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have such great traditions like this with your girls. It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I STILL need to go see these movies!

    ReplyDelete