Thursday, August 14, 2014

Laura's Summer Recitals

Laura did a few little performances this summer. After doing jazzy stuff in Seussical, Laura wanted to learn to sing Jazz so her teacher selected , "Hit Me With a Hot Note."  I think she sounds awesome and could not be more adorable!
Vocal recital fell on an insanely busy day!  Jason and I had to divide and conquer to do dance team and the recital, but we were both able to watch her sing. My folks came as well as Grandma B.  (Oh, I had to make her a fabulous skirt for the occasion.  I think it works perfectly and will get lots of use.)
 Laura also did a theater camp at Echo this summer.  And yes, it was the same week as both her sisters had dance camp and team auditions.  She loved it and was thrilled to learn about Shakespeare as she already had a role in Macbeth.  She was Hermia in Midsummer Night's Dream for the little performance at the end.  My folks came to support her and it was tons of fun to watch!  Well done, Laura!

2 comments:

  1. Busy, busy! Great job Laura, it is so fun to see your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing and delightful Laura!!

    ReplyDelete