Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Halloween 2007

Halloween was a bit of a bummer this year. Poor Laura was at the tail end of her bout with croup for it. So, unfortunately, she missed all the fun Halloween festivities at her formal preschool and at Ballet class on Tuesday. Fortunately on Halloween Day (Wednesday), she was feeling well enough (and no longer contagious) to do the preschool Karyn ran for Halloween and do some trick or treating. Here is Laura in her witch costume singing the witch song.


My parents made for some fun preparations for Laura while Jason and I were doing sweat equity. Here she is carving her pumpkin in her sick day jammies.


Sara was a Ladybug for Halloween this year. I really wanted her to be a black cat so I could have a witch and black cat, but I couldn't find a black cat costume anywhere and I just didn't have the time to make a costume. So, Thank You Andrea, for loaning us the ladybug costume!
The best part of Halloween was trick or treating. We went with my Mom (poor Jason was at the house working) just around her neighborhood as to not aggravate Laura's cough too much. I was planning on taking Sara only to one or two houses, but she LOVED it, so she went around the whole neighborhood with us. Here is Laura with her haul and Sara after being out trick or treating.

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I'm glad the costume worked and glad that Laura did get to enjoy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete