Sunday, November 25, 2007

Special Visitors

I know that I haven't posted in ages and I really need to update. Alas, I am throwing in something I have wanted to do for ages now, but really contains no updates.

We felt so incredibly supported with the birth of Sara. So many people made special trips to come support us and meet our precious girl. Here is a slide show of all (except I somehow cannot find a picture of Karyn and her family or Brian and his family who were incredibly supportive) the people who have made a special effort to come and show their love for our family. (This includes my 2 big brothers who came from out of state for Thanksgiving and to meet my precious one.) See if you can find yourself. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. That's cute. I found Mike and I.

    Way to try out the slide show!!!

    ReplyDelete