Sunday, June 08, 2008

The Big 01

I can hardly believe my baby Sara is a year old. She is huge and I hardly remember life without her, but still, she is 1! Check out how much she's grown.

One Week


Six Months


One Year

I haven't been to the doctor yet, but here are most of her vital stats:
Weight: VERY HEAVY
Height: Ridiculously Tall
Size: 18 or 24 month clothes
Teeth: Still only 2
Favorite Food: Maple and Brown Sugar Cream of Wheat
Crawling Speed: Very Fast
Preferred Mode of Transportation: Walking with Mommy's fingers, riding high in the van where she can look out the window
Words: The kid's a mimic and will try just about anything; some new ones are PooPoh (Purple), Baeba (baby), UmPah and UmMah (Grandma and Grandpa). In fact, just the other day she walked me to her empty bottle said "Baba" and then "Up Up". Yep, the kid gets what she wants.
Favorite Games: Attack! (Crawl very fast toward someone, collapse on them and cover them with oh so moist kisses), Boo! (Search for someone around a corner and say "Boo")
Passtimes: Exploration - the kid is always on the go and getting into something. Walking and climbing on furniture. Jumping on the couch, bed, legs, bellies and in her jumper. Talking on the phone - yep, it's already begun. Flirting with people everywhere we go.
Have I mentioned this kid is always on the go? "Get me outta here. I'm done with these pictures. Hope you got it in 4 shots, Mom."

4 comments:

  1. Darling, darling, darling! (The bear looks like it shrunk.) Love that precious angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday my cute little chicken!!! I sure love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday my precious niece! I love you sooooo much.
    Auntie Keri

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete