Saturday, June 14, 2008

Good Things

Every one of us have had a good thing lately. Here they are for each of us:

Melinda
I made myself a knockoff Moby Wrap ie: Mommy Wrap. A very good thing. I've loved them for a while, but just couldn't justify the $40 expense. So, when my friend Deb learned how to make one, I stole her instructions and made one for myself. My knockoff cost me $11. (We had a good day trading ideas with binky straps and slings.) Sara loves it. I love it and the relief it gives to my back and the freedom it gives to my arms. And even Jason is a fan. (Yes, that is why there is so much fabric coming off the back when I wear it. Jason is not small.)

Jason
Jason's good thing is that our lawn is finally strong enough that he could mow it and get after the weeds. The house is really looking better. And isn't he cute mowing?!

Laura
Laura's good thing is that when we went to the cabin, she made an ENORMOUS tower of blocks. And even better, Sara didn't knock it down.

Sara
Sara's good thing (other than being comfy in the new Mommy Wrap) was that it has been warm again. Therefore, she was able to get ridiculously wet playing in the rocks and water at the cabin. Tasting both was an extra special experience. She really got into it! And, sometimes, you just gotta let kids be kids.

4 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Your wrap looks great! I'm glad it has worked out for you. I am tempted to make myself another one in a more neutral color like beige. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun. I love the wrap (and it was nice of you to make it big enough for Jason). The lawn is looking great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative girl! I can't believe how you figure those things out! You're amazing. The lawn looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying to Jason's picture in the Moby Wrap!

    ReplyDelete