Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good Day

I finally am feeling well enough that I can do more than just function. So, today was a grand day at our house. It began with Laura's final dance class of the season. Her performance is this Saturday and she is super excited to be on the big stage in a real tutu. Today's surprise happened when her teacher recommended Laura not just advance one class, but that she advance two classes. What a smart, talented girly I have! Here are some pics of her dancing today.
Then we headed to the park and joined a bunch of my lady friends (Karyn, Deb, Natalie, etc.) and their kids for some playing in the sun. Laura adored playing outside with friends and Sara sampled the grass.
Then Andrea was stuck for a babysitter today so we had some more friends (her kids who are really easy nowadays) come over for the afternoon. It was a grand time watching the baby birds, crafting and general craziness. Check out all the crafts Laura has completed this week. We have a chain to count down to our Seattle trip, a colored puzzle, a scrapbook, and the flowers from today.
Then Laura and I read her book before I took off to Bunco. I actually won the grand prize at Bunco tonight and some time with the ladies is always wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for watching my kids. And it will be fun to see the performance this weekend of our cute ballet girls. Congrats on Bunco - sorry the prize wasn't to your liking. I'll get you a copy of my DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What freaking cute little girls we have!

    ReplyDelete