Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family Photos - Success or Disaster?

Instead of going to a studio for our family photos, I suckered my artistic Mom into taking pictures of our family with our nice camera. She did an awesome job: Thanks! Here are my three favorites.

Sara was a major pain for the event. Laura was fantastic, but Sara, well, she was awful!

But, we achieved my goal and got one that will go over the fireplace. And, did you know that you can get a 16 x 20 enlargement at Costco for only a bit more than $10?! We can regularly change the one over the mantel for that price! I think we are going to use the first one from above for the mantel. Do you think it's the best too?

Finally, she took a couple pics of Jason and I. It's nice to have a new one of us. Isn't he (and aren't we) so cute?!

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling! How can you chose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so great!! You have such a cute family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! I love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look so cute! I think you could go with any of the three.

    Since you asked, I'll be honest with you girlfriend... I like the second one down better. But it won't be hanging on MY mantel either!

    I hope mine turn out as nice! I should have them back by the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the third one down. Ha! But, like the deborah said, it's not hanging on MY mantel. You have to love it best!

    Lookin' Good! Too cute of the girls. Especially the one with Sara's big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures! Your Mom did an amazing job. I really like your haircut too, it's so sophisticated and cute all in one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jason!! How are you? I'm so excited to have found you. Cory found me on facebook and told me where to find you. Where are you living? What are you doing? Your family is beautiful!

    Nathan and I have been in Colorado for six+ years now. We have four boys that range in age from 22 months to nine years. I'd love to hear from you, my email addy is mum2bein99@yahoo.com

    -Amie (Graves) Hokanson

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your family pics! You have a very cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your family pics! You have a very cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful professional family pictures! Fantastic job Grandma Garna!

    ReplyDelete