Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fun With Friends and Family

We have been blessed to be able to do quite a few fun things lately. We have had some great times with family and friends.

Family
We were able to go out to dinner with both of our parents. We went to Endless Shrimp at Red Lobster with my folks. And yes, the girls ate great. They both adore fish and shrimp. And, we ate ourselves silly. (Somehow, I have lost the pic I took there)

Then we went out for J's Mom's birthday to Thai. The girls love curry and Pad Thai and I dream of Beef Waterfall Salad. We had a great time. Happy Birthday, Mom!
Friends
I have had several great opportunities to go out with the ladies. We all went out for sammies. Then Andrea M. introduced me to my new obsession: Red Mango. It was completely needed for me. Laughter and fun with them is the best! (You can read more about it on Andrea B's blog HERE)
Then we did my favorite outing ever! We went to Park City for shopping and food - the annual trip to celebrate both Andrea's birthdays. We ate great at Baja Cantina. We shopped ourselves silly. And I got myself the most beautiful (and bigger) purse - Coach red leather! Check out our haul. And check out Andrea M's much better write up on the event HERE.
Also, I went to a great sale at Thanksgiving Point for Downeast Outfitters with Steph. I got the girls some great things and some under Ts and Camis for $2.50 each. Thanks for the invite Steph! The kids were glad when Jason came and played with them in the stroller...they were sick of shopping Mommies!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh I want that red bag! How cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Mom! And I'm glad that Melinda got some much needed and deserved breaks and shopping therapy! :D

    ReplyDelete