Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Fun

We've had a lot of fun in the season these past two days. It started off with voting early. Deb and I took the kids to UVU and got in and out of there in a half hour. The kids were great and had fun playing on all the unique things in the hallway while waiting.

Then they got rewarded with a Krispy Kreme afterwards. And, I'm afraid I've found a new wonderful seasonal treat: Pumpkin Spice donuts. YUMMY! Anyone have a recipe for pumpkin spice cake or donuts?
Laura's preschool class went to Pumpkinland yesterday as well. We made it through the corn maze and had a ton of fun playing and picking out our pumpkins. Unfortunately, my camera died, and so my pictures are the terrible quality Phone Pics.
Then, it was one of my favorite things about fall: the beginning of NBA basketball season. Check out how prepped we were for the first game. And, yippee, the Jazz won...even without Deron Williams.
This morning we went and played in the leaves (also with Deb). And took some great pics of the kids. I'm sure you'll be able to see some others on one of her blogs soon too Here or Here.
Then Laura went off to her preschool halloween party. She was SO excited. I can hardly believe she is big enough to be wearing a costume to school. What fun!

6 comments:

  1. I know I'm probably completely biased, but I think my girls are just the most gorgeous things in the world! Those pictures of them playing in the leaves are precious.

    Man my family does a lot of stuff without me. Stupid work!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!

    Thanks for letting me monopolize you this week! You know it's because I love you to pieces, right? And your kids are so much fun.

    Thanks for going voting with us, and stopping for donuts, and especially taking leafy photos with me. They turned out super-cute! I LOVE them!

    p.s. Your daughters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are my girls the cutest or what! I love you all so much!! Thanks for sharing your life with us...good times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures of the girls in the leaves. So darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pumpkin spice donuts at Krispy Kreme, in fact, I think we are going there tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where in the world is Pumpkinland? It looks like a fun place to visit. I have a picture of Lily laying on her stomach in leaves too. I think that is such a cute pose. I really like the one of Sara on the curb. Great job!

    ReplyDelete