Saturday, November 01, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

The girls did traditional trick-or-treating in our new neighborhood.  It was nice and warm that night, even though it rained, but I had to make sure they wouldn't get cold when the sun went down.  Layered under their costumes were tights, cami's, socks, long-sleeved shirts and leggings.  I think they look cute despite the massive layers.
Sara totally got the hang of it by the end and would walk to the door, hold out her bag and say "tweet" or treat, pick out her candy and put it in her bag.  Then, of course, she had to check out her haul when she got home.  I can't believe she is big enough to "get" halloween and trick-or-treating!

6 comments:

  1. so so cute! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're kids are so cute. Ellie was minnie too and Trevor as mickey. I will post some pics on my blog as soon as I get them from my sister in law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! I love Minnie Mouse and Mini Minnie Mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are adorable as usual! That's funny that Sara had to check out her haul. I always did that when I was a kid too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfits! such cute girls!

    ReplyDelete