Saturday, November 08, 2008

Catching Up With Pictures

I have a lot of random things to catch up on, but not much to say about most. So, please excuse the list and piles of pictures.

I woke up Wednesday morning to THIS. Beautiful, yes. But also terrifying when I knew I'd be driving the Youth to SLC for that night's activity.
The activity was a taping of the DVD "A Brand New Year" to introduce the 2009 Mutual Theme. It was spiritual, chaotic, fun, and long. I was very grateful for my familiarity with the Conference Center: knowing my way around really helped my little group. The kids were great and funny. Here's my carload on top of the Conference Center.
We went over to J's Folks' on Sunday. It was great to see that Bret was there and had his youngest, Sophie. She and Sara are only 6 months apart and were able to bond very quickly.
Sara has been spending a great deal of time in the sink lately. She climbes up the barstools, over the counter and into the sink and does it all very quickly. I've been very grateful for my OCD nature in regards to a clean sink. She's also been loving her Halloween candy; suckers are her favorite.
The girls have been enjoying the leaves and the fall weather a great deal. Here we are playing in the Riverwoods.
Why did we go to the Riverwoods? To take our friends' family pictures for Christmas and their walls of course! For being a free photographer, I think I did a pretty good job! How I love Jason's gift of my camera.
Laura has been spending most of her time doing workbooks lately because it is colder outside. She is such a smarty pants and loves reading the instructions and filling the pages.
We've also been lucky to see Jason's parents a lot lately. We went to their place for dinner and they came to ours for dinner and a Jazz game. They also gave us a night to ourselves for our anniversary. (Thank you!) We ate at yummy Tepanyaki. And Laura couldn't be more thrilled to be able to see them so much!
Finally, we saw Jason's biological father and his half brother (who I'd never met) at a family funeral. Look at all these boys!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the Fall pictures of the kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have been busy but having lots of fun. :) Your kids are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of your kids in the leaves! The ones of Sara in that cute shirt and pigtails are cute too.

    Not to mention that nice photo of my family! You are awesome possum! (That's what Jacob would say)

    ReplyDelete