Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blah Blah

Life seems so boring this past week. Work, church, house, kids, school, family, dance...blah, blah, blah. I feel like the floor is never clean and I'm struggling with the serious disparity in age and physical ability of the girls in my dance class, but other than that, things are pretty boring. Good boring, but boring. I mean, really, with two adorable kids and a lot of family around, boring isn't really boring. (Here are the girls w/ great grandma!)
We did put a little excitement into our wardrobes this week. We got a Gap/Old Navy/BR friends and family coupon and made out like bandits. Shirts for $4, shoes for $6, sweaters for $9...it was amazing. Jason and I will look much better for fall now. The girls liked playing in the racks and were very tolerant of us.
We also went to a friend's house for a football game on Saturday. I enjoyed hanging out with some non-YW ladies in the ward and Jason enjoyed football. The kids, well, they enjoyed Jason!
We did, unfortunately, did have to use Lisa's amazing barf bucket. It is the best invention EVER. Big metal bowl lined with a no-holes shopping bag with a paper towel (splash prevention) in the bottom. Do not have a sick kid without it! Cleanup is so easy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, boring is good. I like boring much better than when our lives are "exciting". "Boring" is fun, relaxing, and so, so, so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had to use the barf bucket. But, glad it came in handy! And, I agree with Jason. Boring is stable and wonderful at times.

    Your girls are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. someone with a lot of experience must have created that barf bucket. Its genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally need to go shopping with me lady! I'll let you know when I have money for such things... :o)

    p.s. Thanks. I will use that barf bucket in the future! How great not to even get the bowl dirty!

    ReplyDelete