Friday, November 07, 2008

The Best Day

Six years ago today, I married the most amazing man in the whole wide world. I was crazy sick, it was crazy windy, but I was also crazy happy. (And don't we look crazy young?!)

I am so grateful to be married to Jason for eternity. My life is so much better with him. Our marriage today is better than it ever has been and I can't wait to see how much it grows as time continues.

Thank you to my honey for: our beautiful children, loving me, being the best daddy in the world, being an awesome teammate, looking super hot, making me laugh so hard, being a worthy priesthood holder, and just being you. I love you and Happy Anniversary, Jason!

7 comments:

  1. It really was a crazy windy day, but we were so happy. I just remember grinning my face off the entire time we were kneeling across the alter from each other. Afterward, everyone said both of us had "happy feet" while we were being married, too.

    Thank you so much, my Love, for being my best friend in the world, being the best mommy to our kidos that I could ever dream of, for being the best teammate anyone could ask for, and for being on my side no matter what.

    I don't know what I would do without you in my life and I know that we can get through anything together.

    Happy Anniversary, my perfect, gorgeous girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! You two are so sweet! And, you look as young today as you did then. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!

    You two are the sweetest, kindest people that I know and you completely deserve each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! And for the record you still look young (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Day for you both! I am so happy to see you still so happy! That is the best part. I hope to find as perfect of a match... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful day it was and continues to be with each passing day. Jason is a very smart boy and he made the best decision ever when he married our Melinda. Now you have two beautiful girls to complete the circle of love you started the day to kneeled at the alter together! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. six years is so awesome! You are the cutest couple. I agree with mom, Jason made a very good decision to marry you. I love you both so very much, and my nieces are the cutest girls ever!!! I love them too! We can't wait to have you come and play at our house in St. George. You must come this summer and swim! It will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete