Monday, November 10, 2008

Simple and Happy

It really is the simple things that make me happy. Today I delivered warm bread to the other members of my YW Presidency and a drink to Deb who has no water in her house. Their smiles made me very happy.

Tonight I'll be picking up my folks from the airport after their trip to Jerusalem and Egypt. I'm super excited and happy to see them again and hear all about their trip of a lifetime.

Today I cleaned up the floor from a family dinner with Jason's brother and folks. It is so great to be surrounded by family. Feeding them makes me happy.
This morning I slept in because Sara slept in. It was delicious!

My house is warm, the Christmas lights and heater/melting strips on the roof are up (thank you, Jason) and I can see the temple spire from the front porch. We are snug and ready for winter. Definitely happy!

Simple day, but a great day!

2 comments:

  1. It really is the simple things in life we've been enjoying lately. There's something to be said about the "boring" parts of life. They are what we enjoy most!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy being happy! Family and friends are wonderful, and you are a wonderful friend!

    Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete