Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sassy Pants!

I went out with my girlfriends (Andrea, Andrea and Karyn) last night and had the best time! We ate at Chili's and laughed ourselves silly. My poor nose decided to bleed half the meal (stinking auto-histamine crap) but none of the ladies were too freaked out.

Then, the fun began. We went to Kohl's! Poor Karyn got tormented by having to try on a bazillion pairs of jeans while we complimented her. But, it was worth it as she ended up with 3 new sassy pairs. 11 months after her birthday and I finally got her present. Man, good thing I have another great idea and won't be 11 months late again. Andrea B. succeeded as well and got a cute pair of jeans and also a pair cords. Look we all came.

We kept at least 4 conversations going at all times and entertained the entire checkout line. And Andrea introduced us to heavenly Pomegranate gum. Oh, and we finally found someone to take a picture of all of us and the sassy pants!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for a FUN evening! Thanks for the cute jeans, and for your wonderful opinion. It was nice to have someone tell me what looked good! Thanks for being a great friend! Love ya! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun night! You guys are da bomb! Who would have known that adulthood could be this absolutely silly and fun!

    I'm so glad you think to bring your camera so these nights are documented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are hilarious! I can just imagine the innocent shopper you accosted to take your photo! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sleeping advice. Crying it out worked when we got her to sleep through the night for the first time which she did for about 2 months. This time when we tried the crying method she would scream for 2 hours every night!!!! I read a bunch of books but the trick that worked this time (she has been sleeping for a week for 12 hours each night with no crying) was to put her to bed awake (advice from the pediatrician). Hooray for doctors! I feel so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't we the cutest!! Thanks for the great night!

    ReplyDelete