Wednesday, October 01, 2008

There is Cuteness All Around

I'm afraid these pictures of my girls are just too cute not to post. I'm surrounded by cuteness!

This is how I found Laura after leaving she and Lily alone to play in the basement playroom.
Naturally, Sara had to get into the act. And yes, little Sara Cinderella kept losing her slipper.
Sara's hair is finally long enough to get into real ponytails. They don't last long on my little billy goat girl - she leads with her head - but the are adorable while they last.
I am in love with Baby Legs. I got introduced to them at the Oh Sweet Sadie show a few weeks ago. Laura wears a pair as leg warmers in her cold ballet class. And they are one of the few clothing items Sara does not rip off. Are they not so cute?!
Finally, this is what happens when I try to take a bath in the middle of the day. Please note that I have been kicked out and cute splashing kids have overtaken!

5 comments:

  1. I love our cute little girls. I don't know what we did for entertainment before we had kids. How can you not smile all day long with these little turkeys running around you?

    I love my kids and their amazing Mommy that helps them to become so great and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree they are too cute not to post....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are surrounded by cuteness! That's why I have to come over and visit so much. (and because you are awesome, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE! I love dress up clothes! I am so glad your girls have each other to play with! Sisters are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darling! What sweet family!

    ReplyDelete