Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween Time at Disney

One of the best parts of Disney this time was getting to see and do all the special things offered at Halloween time. We went to Mickey's Trick or Treat one night and got to trick-or-treat, meet characters (lots of fun villains), and dance. California Adventure was totally decked out for the night and there was lots to look at.
We also enjoyed some of the other things at Disney. We loved characters in their costumes, Woody's Halloween Round-up (Sara really loved Woody), and all the decorations everywhere.
I also got some serious chuckles about the candy corns that were growing everywhere in California Adventure. I hope they can make you smile too.

Jason and I particularly loved the Haunted Holiday Mansion. I forgot to take pictures of it, but it was completely decked out and changed both inside and out. We had seen this on our Honeymoon six years ago, but they have definitely done lots more to it since and it was really great; totally decked out with Jack the Pumpkin King everything!

5 comments:

  1. How fun. I guess I didn't realize that they did a major overhaul for Halloween. Glad it was fun for the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The growing candy corn is such a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here I go again....We had a blast in Disneyland for Holloween and more importantly Laura's big birthday...I can't stop thinking, talking or writing about our wonderful trip with our amazing family. We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to Disneyland! Next time I am hiding in your suitcase.

    ReplyDelete