Thursday, December 04, 2008

Black Friday Fabulousness

Two things about me that most of you know: 1 - I am a deal hunter.  2 - I like a really nice home environment, but like to do it with as little effort/expense as possible.  These two things have led me to the BEST Black Friday purchase EVER!!!  I got a iRobot Roomba for $100.  And, no, I couldn't wait until Christmas to use it.

It does a fantastic job and I am so glad that my floors are clean every day and all I do is carry the vacuum, press clean and empty the tray.  Really, this is the best mother's helper ever.  Now I have more time to play and read with my kids.  Oh, and I'm not so grossed out when Sara picks something off the floor and eats it.

5 comments:

  1. what? where did you get that? I would like one too! That must be nice not to have to worry with what Sara is getting into, I have the same deal with ella eating off the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rover...yes, we named our Roomba Rover. It was definitely worth getting up at 4 am for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes it's worth it to buy your own gift - right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is the vacuum I want to have....finally, you can get the job done when you are doing something better with your time than pushing a vacuum around the house...you gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete