Friday, December 12, 2008

Un-be-LEAF-able

You would think with a pile of leaves this big in our front yard that we had tons of trees. Alas, there are none in our yard, just tons in the common area across the street. It was a lot of work to get them gathered up, but we had a lot of fun in them as well.
Laura and I loved jumping in them and playing!
Sara didn't like the leaves much, so she found other ways to amuse herself.

Jason was grateful for his manly birthday gift of a leaf blower/mulcher. Naturally, Sara thought it was cool too!
We all had a great time outside. And then loved warming up with hot chocolate. I think Laura's face says it all!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my fun evening and my precious girls! Laura's face really does say it all. We all had a blast. I love all 3 of my girls SO much. I'm one lucky boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say...I love to see the joy in the faces of my precious family. Laura and Sara are enjoying every minute of each day thanks to a wonderful mommy and daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaves are a big hit in our household too. I am sorry that you have to deal with leaves even though you have no trees. Speaking of leaves, I just finished bagging three more bags of them less than an hour ago. I hope that is all for this year! What great memories you are making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun times and cute girls makes a good post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just check out the look on Sara's face in the leaves! How funny!

    ReplyDelete