Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

This is my third pregnant Mother's Day; yep my third one where I got to throw-up on my special day. I like them better when I'm not pregnant. But, it was a really nice day. Laura (and Jason) spoiled me with attention: breakfast in bed, a nap, cards, etc.

It was also nice that we got to see both our Mom's/Grandma's as well. I saw my Mom speak in Sacrament Meeting that morning (what a miserable day to have to speak) and then the girls brought her cards in the afternoon.

We had Jason's folks over for dinner and enjoyed getting to celebrate his Mom then!

We love you, Moms/Grandmas!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful, gorgeous amazing, wife, teammate, friend, and mommy! And also to my wonderful mothers Linda and Garna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how much you look like your beautiful mother with your hair short! You are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda unselfishly made my mothers day very special! She did the cooking for me and served me on mothers day and we had a delicious meal and great company! Thanks for all your hard work!

    Melinda you are an awesome Mom and daughter! I hope your mothers day was as wonderful as you deserved!
    We love you!

    ReplyDelete